Friday, September 26, 2008

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet....


So a few weeks back I posted some pics of my little bro and I playing guitar hero and playing with guitars when we were tots....I did the layout of it and it was sooooooo super fun to do it!!!! I may actually frame it and hang it up and make a duplicate for my bro...(so matt if you're reading this--let me know if you'd dig having a copy of it). I made this with the Treasured Scrapbooking Kit #1 which had a ton of really yummy stuff in it!!!

I've really been having fun using old pictures that I got at Mom and Dad's last time I was there (I always want to say "home" rather than Mom and Dad's but I technically own my OWN "home" but regardless--it's still "home").

But...with those old pictures I did a fun layout for a contest we're having at Treasured Scrapbooking to scrap an old school picture....it has been a BLAST to see the results that people are coming up with for this!! But I'll stop typing and just embarass myself....

4 comments:

Dolores said...

love your layouts

Tracey Taylor said...

These are both such fun layouts!!

Unknown said...

yep - love the layouts -- still love the WII one!

floridagirl said...

that WII layout is just awesome and I do think you were the push I needed to scrap my childhood school portrait - Thanks Josie - you Rock!!