Monday, September 1, 2008

The 1st Reveals...

So it's the first of the month!!! After a long busy weekend I've got everything done except some FUN baby shower stuff I get to do for my best friend!! I'm excited to be able to do some fun projects for that!!

So, as I look at my header I HATE it...but...luckily Julie over at Treasured scrapbooking has posted a challenge to scrap a blog header so I will be doing that sometime soon too!! You can see that challenge and all the rest HERE

Here are my layouts:

I had kit #1 this month and it is BY FAR EASILY MY MOST FAVORITE KIT EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING IN IT!! IF IT SEEMS LIKE I'M YELLING IT'S BECAUSE I AM!


This was for my challenge for the month to scrap your job in honor of labor day.....I had to black out sensitive info--there's not really big black marks on my page ( ;) )

2 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Terrific layouts, can't wait to see your new header. I worked on one but wasn't happy with it at all, gotta start over LOL

Tracey Taylor said...

These are both just beautiful!! :)