Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Randomness....

First of all I keep forgetting to do this....Kelly from Treasured Scrapbooking was a DOLL and gave me this:



I need to tag 7 more blogs for this....I'm really having a hard time choosing JUST 7 though!!! So I may just be revisiting that part later....

It was the first at Treasured scrapbooking and we're doing our reveals and challenges!!

My challenge is an ad inspiration, and it's definitely hunting season around here cause this is my inspiration....You can find all the challenges HERE




And here's my layout...




On another note--I went to small group for church tonight and it was VERY encouraging! It's the first time I've felt like I "belonged" at any of the groups at church. I think the fact that it's all women and they're all different ages and life stages that is so wonderful. We're studying intimacy with God and we studied Psalm 25, 111 and 112. I have some additional stuff that I brought home to meditate on and I can't wait to!! I probably should be doing THAT right now rather than typing on here. I also finally asked for prayer about a lot of the stuff I've been struggling with regarding Tim and I's path in where we're going from here. I desperately need patience for waiting on God so if you have any prayers you could send my way regarding that--I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!

Well I should really be getting to bed because I have a big day at work tomorrow. I have to turn in all my quarterly paperwork--this stresses me out to no end every quarter to the extent that I get sick. So I'm definitely excited to be done with it. Then, if all goes as planned, I will be done with ALL MY CATCH UP work on Friday and be able to freaking RELAX!!!! Which will be good because I have a baby shower for my best friend this weekend!! I made a ROCKING diaper cake for it and I'll post it up AFTER the shower cause I want the actual cake to be a surprise and I don't know how often she checks this!!

1 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

I am so glad to hear about this group you've discovered. I've been thinking about you and hoping you've been able to find some peace. Sounds like you're on the right track.

That ad is fabulous as is your take on it.