I went home to mom and dad's this weekend, ate great food, relaxed and was able to reconnect with a lot of my friends. All in all it was a great time!!!
I sat and scanned pictures half the day Saturday, which was a great time. As I scanned pictures I wrote down ideas for layouts with the old pictures. Well I came across this picture and Mom just about died laughing and said, "oh my God it's Guitar Hero!!"
Well the night before she had taken These pictures!!!!
Too funny!!! You can BET those are going to be on an upcoming layout!!!! I still have to sort through all the pictures I scanned because I did 5-7 per page just to get them as digital files. SO that will be a loooong ongoing process because I easily scanned over a hundred pictures!!!
Here are the girls I was able to reconnect with....pardon the red eye....I had my Mom's camera and it takes too long to do red eye reduction and, frankly, that was the last thing I was thinking about while taking these last night!!!
It felt REALLY good to be at home and made me homesick all the more!! (This is something I'm struggling with A LOT lately.....)
My husband borrowed my camera for a weekend trip this weekend so I didn't do my normal photo tours of the area but believe me, I definitely want to get to the Mississippi and get pictures taken down there one of these times!!! I miss the Mississippi a lot and love all the wildlife that hangs out along it!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Weekend happenings and reconnecting...
Posted by JoEllyn at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Now that is too too funny girl!!!!! So cute its like it was made for a LO!
OMGosh! Those guitar pics are hilarious! Glad you had a great visit!
so funny! can't wait to see your layout! I can relate...going home makes me miss it even more because I don't want to leave!
Dani
Post a Comment