
I am LOVING this project!!! Sara from Treasured Scrapbooking issued a challenge to make a wall hanging out of an embroidery hoop....I had issued a challenge to scrap a dream you have/had..so I decided to use Sara's challenge as an inspiration!!
We're off to go fishing so I may be adding pics to my flickr later....it's been a quiet weekend of getting scrappy projects done and just plain chilling at home with no where we HAVE to be and it's been GREAT!!! I finally found my "mojo" so to say and I have a million ideas rolling around in my head!!
I found some awesome fabric yesterday that I want to turn into a wall hanging....well, actually it's a pillow sham...we'll see how it turns out!!! I also got some fabric to cover my camera strap based on a tutorial I found over at Scrap in Style tv......BUT my husband is using my camera for a off roading truck trip in the Upper peninsula of Michigan and he mentioned that he would "prefer" if I waited to cover it.....LOL
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Project I did....
Posted by JoEllyn at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want to do this so bad since I saw yours and Gretas! It is so fun and cool I love the colors you used!
I absolutely love what you've done here. I must try this. TFS
Love that project!
Post a Comment