Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New place I've been hanging out!

I am always on the look out for challenges that cause me to dig deeper into my own thoughts and feelings--turning my scrap pages into a journal for me to look back on to remember how I felt at different points in my life. I love the challenge blogs but I can never actually get the challenges done because they are only up for a week--which doesn't work for me with working full time.

BUT......The wonderful Lain Ehmann directed me to this site-- Scrapbooking from the Inside Out

They have a word that they focus on each month--Rachel posts inspiration all over the site about the word that is being featured. For example--this month the word is CONFIDENCE.

She also has kits for sale each month--I'm really loving this new site and can't wait to dig in to the words each month!!!

So check out this new site and give the inside out concept a shot!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that is cool! I never can do the week ones either!

And yay for a post!