Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just for fun and reveals!!

I scrapped for fun the last few days and it was a blast!! I've been digging into old pictures and looking into challenges so I made some challenge projects....

This one was for a Becky Fleck sketch challenge at Noel Mignon's website and I also incorporated a challenge to use a song title and pictures from childhood from Scrapping from the inside out:

And here's the Treasured Scrapbooking August Reveals!!!

This is an extra one I did with Kit #1....I found this picture of Emma and I HAD to use it with these papers!!!!! I'm really loving how this turned out!

I've been in the mood to scrap all the little ones in the fam at weddings hammin' it up I guess cause here's one of my cousin at a wedding this spring....he was so excited to dance for the camera!!!! I made the rest of these with kit #2...
This is actually a gift card holder--it opens up and has a slot for a gift card...it was a blast to alter and actually super easy and fast!!!

This was my reveal for the first....As I went through pictures of our friend's wedding I noticed we had SEVERAL of us ladies being....um.....NOT so ladylike....so I HAD to scrap it cause that's just how we roll!!!!!

3 comments:

. said...

Love the layout i like the colors and the flowers!

Unknown said...

and look at that post - awesome girl -- I am loving all the scrappy work!! :):)

Unknown said...

I am lovin the Lo's lately they sure have a fun funky feel! Love the bLING TOO!