So it's been nice out and I've been randomly taking pictures....
I just love driftwood on the beach at Lake Superior...I really really really wish I had photoshop to play with these more....but alas I don't....so here ya have it....
The dogs thought I was the GREATEEST thing EVER when I brought them home bones the other day....They raced to the door to fight over them for DAYS...
I was working at home outside and the dogs and cats were just lOVIN the sun....I just thought this was cute....cause the cat just puts up with ANYthing from these two...
Some more driftwood--someone had made a little house....I thought it was cute!
More to come of the antics of Maya that will soon probably be a scrapbook page...
Friday, May 16, 2008
Random shots from the llast few days....
Posted by JoEllyn at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment