Well....I'm in a photography class this summer and I am LOVING it!!!! The teacher is AMAZING!! She's super down to earth and is a very effective teacher!! I've got assignments for the class that I need to do, but finding inspiration in Duluth isnt always easy when I'm working....so.....when we get towards the end of the class I'm going to take three extra days off of work to do my project and just concentrate on taking pictures!!!!
BUT....here's the really exciting news!!! I went to a scrappy retreat with my mom, best friend and her mom this weekened!! My mom paper scrapped for the first time and it was so fun to be able to share that with her!!!! I bought one of these...................on a really great sale!!!
This thing has literally already changed my "scrappy life" so to say!!! I've learned how to use clip art and convert it to useable die cuts with photoshop and the silhouette software!!!! I can use anything!!! I'm not a big one for "traditional" die cuts so being able to customize makes me so UBER HAPPY!!!!
Here's an example of a layout i did with it this weekend on a scrappy retreat.....
I cut the font and the trees with the silhouette!!!! LOVVE it!!!
I'm going to try and post pics of the scrap retreat and some pics from photography class but my puter is not uploading pics for some reason!!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Posted by JoEllyn at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG I have been totally wondering about that Silhouette!! If you can make your own die cuts or if you have to have the stinking cartridge! YA I am happy for you girl!
woohoo! I love mine - and you already love yours I can tell - hehe!
Great LO, I love the tree.
You've been a busy girl. Congrats on the PageMaps hook up and those pics are GORGEOUS! Fab job with the TS kit, as always. :)
Post a Comment