Monday, June 9, 2008

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Tim is officially 30.....we had a HUGE party and it was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone we invited showed up and then some....I pretty much socialized all night and our friend Angela and my sister in law Sara we're CHAMPS and took care of sooo much for us it was awesome!!!

So these aren't really in any order....sometimes blogger just bugs me with formatting -- or maybe I'm to dense to figure it out.....

Here's my brother and I---like the look on his face??? He's saying--"I'm soooo not related to this girl in the lego helmet..."


Her's Tim with all "his girls" at the party.....and yes....I'm STILL wearing the lego hat.....not sure why.........


There were A LOT of dogs at our house for this party--at one point I believe there were 7.....Here is our friend Kristin holding a stick in the driveway.....yep....she was followed by a MASS of dogs....it was HILARIOUS!!!!


Here's Pat and I prepping the chickens for the rotisserie before the party.....it was actually pretty gross.....but they were soooooooooo good!!!!


Ok....how cute is this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had 4 yellow labs at our house (that does include our two...) and we had kenneled them while cars were pulling in and out and chickens were being dealt with...while they were in there---they ended up standing like this all on their own!!! They're in order of height!!!!! There's a huge variety of ages--13 weeks, 4 years, 3 years, and 9 months...super fun!!!


Here's "THE HAT".....Kelly found it right away when she got to our house.....It ALWAYS comes out at our parties!!!


Here's pat taking the chickens off the rotisserie--this was HONESTLY THE BEST CHICKEN I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He took all the string off and told us to chew it....and we all thought he was crazy....but...........it was sooooooooooo yummy to chew on the string!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm hoping to get some more pics up in a bit.....I took a lot...

3 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Looks like a fun time! I have never seen so many chickens done like that before.

just lisa said...

Wow! You all definitely had some fun!!! That chicken does look good too!

Amanda L. said...

looks like an awesome party and 30th bday for hubby!!