Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April Creations

Here are my April kit creations:
This one was for my challenge for the month--I TOTALLY hijacked a challenge from the We Dare You book --Scrap something Hard

I was also inspired to do this by the Creative Therapy blog: Check it out Here: http://creativetherapy.wordpress.com/

This is a layout about how this is the one and only picture that exists of all the cousins on one side of my family because my cousin tragically passed away 6 months after this picture was taken (which was taken at my Grandfather's funeral)

This was made with kit #1--I am in LOVE with this Teresa Collins Journal It papers and the Making Memories 5th Ave stuff!!!
Here's the one from my kit I had to work with....This is a super fun kit with lots of bright fun colors to use from Dream Street and Cherry Arte. This one is made from the Cherry Arte and some Queen & Co sequin flowers
This is just another one from the weekend at Brenda's that I did....I love it cause I love that little dog...she

1 comments:

Karen said...

I love your art! Thank you so much for sharing it!!