This is so fun! I've never been tagged before and Marcene from Treasured Scrapbooking tagged me for this challenge!
So here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)
So here's my info!
My middle name is Gay
G-Generous. I like to think I'm generous--if not with money at least with time. I work in mental health so I kind of have to be I guess!!
A-Anxious--I get worked up about little stuff sometimes. If things aren't going how I think they "should" be I start to worry, then I mull over it too much. This then causes some strife in my brain and the hamster starts to sputter....hehe
Y-Yakker....when I get in conversations I tend to just keep yakking....I have a REALLY AWFUL habit of interrupting when I have a thought--I just don't want to lose the thought!!!
I'm going to tag....Becky, Erin, and Dolores!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
I've been tagged!!!
Posted by JoEllyn at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for playing along Josie! I love reading your responses.
Post a Comment