Well this is the first year in several that I've not been handling dogs at the Beargrease and it was definitely WEIRD to be there NOT working!! I took one of my favorite kids along, and there was a lot of waiting around for him, but he was a trooper and we had a great snowball fight and romp thru the park on the way home!!!
Here are some pics I took...I'm going to TRY and spend some time in photoshop cropping these out etc to enter one into the photo contest for the race!







Sunday, January 27, 2008
Beargrease!!!
Posted by JoEllyn at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
those are great!
Love the pics of the dogs looking so "gung ho" to go!! Wow - aren't they cold? I don't care if they were born with fur coats or not..brrrr!!
J. - I want you to race so I can say I know someone who does this! Come on! Humor me - let me be cool through you! :) If not for the cold, this is a sport I could love, being that dependant on dogs - LOVE IT!
Awesome pics Josie! Can I just say, brrrr! Looks like fun and those dogs look so excited!
By the way I tagged you on my blog, check it out!
Post a Comment