I had my interview for the Marriage and Therapy program this week which allowed me to be able to spend some time with Brenda and Addison!! It was sooooo wonderful to be able to spend time with her and not have an agenda and places to be!! We were able to just hang out, take pictures and talk!!! Addison is a beautiful baby who is soooo good! She was such a trooper as I took 300 some odd pictures of her!!! We experimented with a lot of different things and some of them turned out pretty good! Here's a few and the rest are on my flickr page (link at the left) We had to be creative with lighting once the sun wasn't there but we learned a lot and had fun--which was the point!
.

Hopefully I'll be posting at the end of the week if I'm accepted into Grad School and I'll be starting January 17th if I am!! WOW!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Pictures pictures pictures....
Posted by JoEllyn at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ohhhh, she is gorgeous and your pictures of her are amazing!!!
I am sending you love and light and hope you will be accepted in the grad program!!!
Awesome shots JoE!!!
Joellyn~
Thanks for your comments! I was just on TS last night for the first time in a loooong time (1679 unread posts since my last visit, ughhh!)and I saw your baby photos and immediately had to look at your blog! They are so gorgeous! I have been so wrapped up in practicing my photography that I just haven't scrapped! I need to get scrappin' soon! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
Colleen
JoE these are fabulous photos! The lighting is so pretty. And congrats on grad school girl! How was your first day??!!
would love to see photos of your baby here soon!
Post a Comment