I have had pics to post for quite some time but my hard drive crashed about a week and a half ago so I'm still (slowly) recovering....my internet connection is still not working 100% (which is why I took my computer in) so it's hard to upload so I'll at least upload a few here!!!
These are some pictures of the American Birkebeiner in Hayward, WI. We went down with some of our friends at the end of February and had a BLAST!!!! Tim also took a bunch of pictures and they turned out better than mine--he used the big zoom lens and I discovered he's really good at panning....It was so crowded I had a tough time keeping up with the racers!!
These are of my friends standing waiting for the racers coming in....
Just a couple of the racers.... It was funny because they had "snotsicles" on their mustaches and beards but I couldn't get one of his very well...*maybe* I'll put some of Tim's up at some point too...I'm worried my internet is going to crash so I'm going to only put these few up for now...

Thursday, March 20, 2008
WAY behind!!!!
Posted by JoEllyn at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
these are really great photos, looks like so much fun.
Great pics Josie!
Josie your photos are so crisp and the colors are awesome! Must be your cold air! Love them!
Post a Comment