We went camping this weekend and I really didn't take a whole lot of pictures--nothing spectacular came out of the weekend as far as shots. I was having fun just relaxing in camp with our friends!
We saw a moose that I tried my hardest to get a shot of but we were in the boat so I just could NOT get it!!! By the time we got close enough it started moving around because it heard us! Here's some other pics from the weekend....The lake we were on and my dog playing with a log in camp...
I went to a free photography basics class last night and learned a TON!!!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Posted by JoEllyn at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great pictures and it looks like your dog was sure enjoying himself!!
that lake pic is beautiful!! and so are the dragonfly ones!
im glad you had fun!!! is it getting cold up there yet?
Ha!! Maya trying to play fetch with a log?
Love your blog, must bookmark it so I'll remember to come back, I lvoe your photos. Your dog looks just like mine!! Is she a lab, looks like it!!
Post a Comment